Sunday, May 23, 2010

It's Been a While

Ok Ok so I am totally slacking on my blogging but this week has been interesting, confusing, and frustrating. For instance, it's only a month into the deployment and I have already stopped caring. I'm like a kid. If you beat me to often then it will get to the point were I'm like, "It doesn't matter I can't do anything right anyway." I've never wanted to be a shitbag more in my entire life then now but honestly I'm having fun. I'm at the point where making them angry adds plus signs to my day and getting away with shit is like the cherry on top of a perfect sundae.

Speaking of Sunday...lol that's what day it is. It's about 10:30 in the morning and I'm at work. Our days off were supposed to start and they haven't. Now they told me I have to come in early on Sunday's. O well right I guess thats my job. See, Wednesday's are supposed to be my days off but that didn't work out. So hopefully I get it this week. If not I'll probably throw a fit and bring up policies and junk that states that they have no option but to give me a day. God love the military and the fact they put everything in writing.

Anyway besides work my life is still getting more interesting. Country night seems to becoming more of a family thing than anything else. We sit around and play alot of spades. Which I'm ok with as long as I have a partner that can actually play.

I made a new friend...yet again for blog and internet purposes we will call her Pineapple. She is awesome, and like Maria, is on leave. I actually like having a female friend every once in a while. Pineapple and I get along really well and we both are very guy like. Sounds stupid but it's legit. I have come to find out that there are just some things you can't really talk to a guy about. I've never really had that problem til now. I guess though thats because I've always had that one guy friend that I could tell everything too.

I also got a new cell phone. lol I know this isn't that big of a deal but since I lost the other one on the bus, it's kinda something. One of my other friends said that he was sick of me not having a phone and gave me one. I have to pay for the KW (minutes) and everything but it works. I'm sure that Evan and Maria are freaking out because I haven't talked to them since she left but I kinda lost their numbers so there isn't much I can do.

Well I think that's about all I got for right now. Kuwait seems to get more interesting by the minute.

Keep up with me
Love,
Clare Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment