Sunday, May 30, 2010

Music

My head is spinning, reeling, twisting, turning, and I know exactly why. I can't stop it, there's no escaping it. It flows through me and around me like music. Not just any music but like a beautiful mixture of Beethoven, Bach, and Chopin. Yet the music ascends and descends without notice. I seem to miss the signatures. It seems like I keep sight reading the music to quickly. Simply trying to get the notes out without actually caring about what the music is supposed to really sound like. I just keep playing though. I know I need to slow down and concentrate but I can't. Every time I do I feel like I'm going to run out of air and not have the strength to rebuild it in time for the next measure.

In any case, my I'm going to confuse you time is over now so I'll tell you about everything else. Last night was country night and I think I had the most fun. We had a water balloon fight and I pissed of this dude. There also was a new girl there. It was ridiculous. She told us all that she had a theory on life. She began her little story by saying that she is a strong independent woman and men are scared of that. That she takes pride in the fact that it intimidates males. Then her theory, the three F's: if you don't feed her, fu*k her, or finance her she doesn't need you. Now when I heard this I couldn't help but think damn this bitch is retarded. How the hell can you consider yourself a strong independent female but need those things from a man. I'm sorry honey but I can do all those things by myself. It's truly amazing what people will say just to hear words come out of their mouth to try to get that shock factor. I was shocked I'll admit. I mean who wouldn't be with someone that ignorant running at the mouth. Besides that though after the water balloon fight happened I was soaked and one of my friends crotch checked me with one and I was leaning up against the side of the truck not moving because I hurt pretty bad. I had a huge red mark on my thigh. We went and changed and stayed out until early morning.

I got the day off today though. I was so excited. I really hope that they don't decide to take it back. I would be so pissed I don't think I would be able to see straight. Not going to lie I would probably punch someone in the face. As I said I'm violent. LOL

Keep up with me

Love,
Clare Kathryn

2 comments:

  1. the 3 f's crack me the fuck up yo!! that's like the bitches we used to tell off! an example of independent....*clare & corbyn* enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she made that motto herself?
    its funny..

    good luck violent one.

    ReplyDelete